Accessibility Policy 2021
Levitating Moon is committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to experience our services, regardless of their individual needs. Our team members are dedicated and work hard at making sure that we maintain an environment where people feel respected and supported every time they come in contact with any staff member or customer who has a disability.
Levitating moon strives for equality among its employees by ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made so as not exclude anyone from experiencing what Levitating Moon offers just because just because they may have unique needs. Services are provided in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
Levitating moon will strive to ensure that:
- Persons with disabilities are able to benefit from the same services, in the same place and in a similar way as other staff or visitors; and
- Persons with disabilities have opportunities equal to others to obtain, use and benefit from Levitating Moon’s goods or services.
For the purposes of this policy: "Disability" means:
- Any degree of physical disability, infirmity, malformation or disfigurement that is caused by bodily injury, birth defect or illness and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, a brain injury, any degree of paralysis, amputation, lack of physical co‐ordination, blindness or visual impediment, deafness or hearing impediment, muteness or speech impediment, or physical reliance on a guide dog or other animal or on a wheelchair or other remedial appliance or device;
- A condition of mental impairment or a developmental disability;
- A learning disability, or a dysfunction in one or more of the processes involved in understanding or using symbols or spoken language;
- A mental disorder; or
- An injury or disability for which benefits were claimed or received under the insurance plan established under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997.
"Service animal" means an animal accompanying a person with disabilities where it is readily apparent that the animal is used by the person for reasons relating to his or her disability or where the person provides a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that he or she requires the animal for reasons relating to the disability. This definition includes guide dogs used by the blind or visually impaired.
Support person means, in relation a person with disabilities, another person who accompanies him or her in order to help with communication, mobility, personal care or medical needs or with access to goods and services.
Application of Policy
Levitating Moon is committed to ensuring that all clients and employees are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their backgrounds.
The Levitating Moon policy states the following: "This Policy applies only to services provided at or on behalf of The Company for persons other than those employed by it." It's clear from this passage that the business takes great care in making sure its customers have an enjoyable experience each time they walk through its doors.
If you have troubles accessing any information on this website or simply need assistance to learn more or make a purchase please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.